I’m testing out Windows Live for the first time with this blog post. The main reason I haven’t been posting recently is because I’m just not satisfied with the quality of the blogger write window. It’s just not friendly for someone posting a lot of photos. It was taking more time to edit the entries than write them! ;-) So, testing this out and hopefully, many more posts to come.
So far, so good. This is a photo of one of the rosary Gordon has been making. The piece at the end is a meteorite. Okay, loving instant spell check. ;-)
Once again, our website: NOMAD SCULPTOR
That was too easy.
The video I posted a few weeks ago on YouTube:
Awesome. Windows Live pulled it automatically from YouTube.
Well, so far, I’m in love. Maybe I will write more often now.
Maps are a little tweeky, but I can get used to it.

No comments:
Post a Comment