Sunday, March 14, 2010

Woes

I spent a little time this morning updating the website. Last night and into the wee hours of this morning I was uploading both the videos that document the process of Message of the Obscure Cherub. I found out that downloading them to YouTube and then pulling them to the site produces a much higher quality video on the site. Plus, now the videos are on YouTube. So, as of this morning, there are 18 views of the new video, but they counted the 6 visits I made. I left tracks with my blog address and the website, so now there's one more area of the web we have infiltrated. It's been taking about an hour to upload two minutes of video, but the video is pretty high quality (from a Kodak V1253). Is that normal? I would really like to know because last night one of the members of our menagerie knocked the camera off the desk while it was charging and with just one square hit to the floor, it's broken. I knew we shouldn't have removed the carpet from this room. Now that I may be in the market for a new camera, I need one that will take quality video that isn't so rich it takes ages to load to the web.

I would upload the video to Blogger, but if you want to see it I'm sure it's faster to follow the link to YouTube.


No comments:

Post a Comment