We spent a good part of the afternoon taking pictures and moving the large sculpture. I managed to take another video and right now it's downloading to the website. We have been using Webstarts, and it's been easy to use while providing a lot of flexibility, but I'm disappointed by the quality of the video. In my last post I was complaining about audio and video taking too long to load....well, I guess the problem exists on our site, at least with ours you have to initiate the video by clicking 'play'. On my end, it takes almost an hour to download from my files (it's only a 2-3 minute video).
Meanwhile...I'll add some of the photos I took today.
-
"Dance of the Albino Keeper Bees", 54"X90" 2010
This is a very large painting. Here you see the side...the canvas is stretched over a three dimensional frame.
_

No comments:
Post a Comment