Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Low tech

I don’t know what I was thinking over the weekend, but I ordered postcards for the show through Vistaprint.  I worked with their software to create an ‘okay’ double sided card….then I went on Picnik and created a great image. 

October show

So, I’ll get the postcards (100) and we will use them to hand out and mail, but this looks like it will be the image for all other promotions. 

Now that’s done I have to put the finishing touches on Gordon’s Bio and a statement for the show.  Gordon has been so busy with his day job, he hasn’t been able to work on it, so I might have to do some brainstorming later. 

UPDATE:

1) No word from Trafford.  I’ll call them today.

2) One new member in the LinkIn group.  I would really like to host a cocktail reception and informal mixer on the 7th of September, but we will have to see how many members we have by the 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment